The last premonition I remember having was about a week before school started. Obviously, because it was close to the start of school, I was expecting something bad to happen. I wasn't precisely sure what, but I was certain something would, and something did.
It turned out that one of my cats went missing for a few days shortly after that. She was somewhat of a loner to begin with, so none of us thought anything of it. However, a few more days later, we decided to go for a walk and happened to find that she had died a little ways down the block from our house. I probably couldn't have done anything to prevent it; it was basically all just bad luck, but I still hold the start of school partially responsible, if only as some sort of omen.
That's a bit of a depressing story, yes, but it was the only bad premonition that readily jumps to my mind now. I've had a few good premonitions recently, too, one of which also coincidentally involves cats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment